Welcome to the Albright College Experiential Learning and Career Development Center's System, Ask JIM (Jobs, Internships, Mentors).
The Experiential Learning and Career Development Center’s online service, “Ask JIM” (Jobs, Internships, Mentors) is available 24/7 for you to post your full-time, part-time, seasonal or internship opportunities.
- Registered Users: If you have registered with this site before, enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, Click Here to Register to create a new account.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
If you would also like to enroll in "Ask JIM" as a Mentor, go to www.myinterfase.com/albright/mentor to register (you may use the same username & password, but the registration process is separate).
For further assistance, please contact our office at (610) 921-7630 or email@example.com.