Welcome to JobLink
All employers recruiting and posting jobs on campus and in JobLink database must adhere to the following guidelines:
· Job openings must be submitted directly by the hiring employer or designated agent.
· All jobs listed must be in compliance with any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
· Jobs that are commission only, home-based, require up-front payment or purchase of any products are not allowed to be posted in JobLink database or on campus.
· Jobs which require recruitment of other members as the primary source of income (i.e. pyramid schemes) will not be accepted.
· Information posted shall not be used for any other purposes, such as solicitation, chain letters, etc.
· All employers and jobs are subject to review and approval by Alvin Community College.
Alvin Community College is neither an employer nor an agent of an employer, and shall not have any input, or offer any opinion or be responsible for any employment decision regarding employment, terms, conditions or privileges of employment made by any entity posting jobs on the Website or on campus.
NOTE: Alvin Community College does not guarantee that a job will be filled or get a response. ACC staff makes no guarantee regarding employers or employees. Alvin Community College Career Services is acting as a referral service only. We are unable to research each organization or person that posts a job with us. Alvin community College reserves the right to reject any job or remove any listing that contains inaccurate or inappropriate information.
Registered Users: Enter your User Name and Password below to login.
New Users: If you have not registered with this site before, click the link below to create a new account.
By Logging in to the database, you are saying you are in compliance with the Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE) commission guidelines and Federal Civil Rights legislation and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, creed, color, age, or national origin.
For questions or assistance please contact Career Services at (281)756-3560.