Education Expo is a job fair sponsored by the Career Centers of seven private universities/colleges in northwest Ohio. Ed Expo, as it is affectionately known, provides an opportunity for teacher candidates to meet with recruiters from school districts around the country.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 2016
BLUFFTON UNIVERSITY SOMMER CENTER
- 7:30 a.m. Recruiter registration and check-in
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Open Fair - Teacher candidates visit school districts and provide resumes
- 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Interviews - Recruiters select students for brief same-day interviews for employment
To participate in Education Expo, teacher candidates MUST:
- be an alumna/us or a current student who will have graduated with a teacher licensure from one of the sponsoring universities/colleges at the bachelor, master or doctoral degree level (see sponsors below)
- expect to obtain licensure by Aug. 15, 2015
- Be eligible to teach at the beginning of the 2016-2017 academic year, or will graduate in December 2016**.
**December 2016 graduates who will be eligible to teach upon graduation are invited to network and discuss mid-year opportunities with attending school districts.
- have a resume approved by their college or university Career Center
- register through their college or university career center
Ashland University Bluffton University
Defiance College Heidelberg University
Mount Vernon Nazarene University Ohio Northern University
The University of Findlay
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, APRIL 11TH