Welcome to CareerConnector, Belmont University’s Career Management System!
CareerConnector allows you to create an online employer profile and contact, post jobs and internships, register for events, and more. In an effort to provide valuable opportunities, the Office of Career & Professional Development approves all employers, contacts, and postings. Your account, postings, and registrations will be “pending” until approved. This process normally takes 3 to 5 business days. To reduce delays in the approval process, please fully complete your employer profile and provide as much detail as possible in each position posted. We reserve the right not to post positions that do not appear to be in the best interest of our students.
If you have already created an online profile, please login at the bottom of this page.
If you need to create an online profile, please select ‘Click here to register’ under the login button at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for your interest in our students and alumni.
IMPORTANT POSTING POLICIES
- We do not post International teaching and study abroad positions. We direct students to “Going Global” and our Office of Global Education for these opportunities.
- We do not post occasional babysitting positions. We only post ongoing nanny positions. To search for an occasional babysitter, we suggest care.com.
- Third Party recruiters are required to include a specific job description including the company name.
- To share volunteer opportunities with our students, please contact Tim Stewart.
- Career Day Registration:
1. Log in and click on Career Events at the top of the page.
2. Enter Career Day as the Career Event Name and search.
3. Click on Belmont University Career Day 2016 to register.