Welcome to the Bloomfield College Career Information and Job Search System:
The Center for Career Development at Bloomfield College is responsible for the supervision of the BEST student employment program at the college including the development of off-campus employment opportunities for students. The Center for Career Development in its provision of services to students, alumni, and off-campus employers makes no representations or guarantees regarding the opportunities listed on its website and is not responsible for the wages, safety, working conditions or other aspects of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students and alumni to take the necessary precautions when interviewing for and accepting part-time, full-time and/or internship positions. Job applicants should never provide their Social Security numbers, birth dates, credit card numbers, bank account information or other private information when communicating with prospective employers or responding to job opportunities online.
In addition, the Center for Career Development website contains links to other sites as a convenience to our students and is not responsible for the content of these sites. The opinions and views associated with these linked sites are not necessarily those of the Center for Career Development.
For more information, please contact The Center for Career Development at 973.748.9000 ext. 1250.
BC Career Connections
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 3.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.