The Career Services Office provides employers with an easy to use and centralized system where you can post full-time positions and internships for free and reach a large number of highly qualified candidates.
Organizations who wish to list a position and/or participate in our recruiting fairs must adhere to the guidelines outlined in our Recruitment Policies and Procedures.
If you would like to post a part-time or summer position, or a position that does not require a bachelors degree, please contact the Student Employment Office at: 508-531-1232.
The Career Services Office reserves the right to verify the posting prior to approving the internship or full time, professional opportunity.
Welcome to CareerLink@BSU.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact Career Services at (508) 531-1328.