Welcome to the Columbia University Center for Career Education's On-Line Recruiting System.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the registration link below to create a new account.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
Statement of Nondiscrimination: Columbia University is an equal-opportunity employer. We are required by law to ensure that all individuals or institutions seeking the University's assistance in recruiting employees provide equal employment opportunities. By using this application, employers and their agents agree to not discriminate against any applicant due to race, color, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, handicap, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status.
**Columbia University and the Center for Career Education do not make any representations or warranties about the parties that utilize this site or the accuracy of the information provided by the parties.
Columbia University and the Center for Career Education shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of or related to your use of the site and/or the information contained therein. It is the responsibility of each user to do his or her due diligence/screening before interviewing or extending an offer relative to job listing on this site.
For further assistance, please contact Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 854-9167.