Alumni Network Login
Welcome to Catholic University's Networking/Mentoring System
What is CUA Alumni Networking?
Members of the Alumni Network on Hire a Cardinal (formerly Cardinal Connection)! participate in a searchable database of CUA alumni who have volunteered to share their career/educational experiences with current CUA students and fellow alumni. This system is excellent for job and internship seekers who want to conduct informational interviews to learn more about a particular position, employer, or industry. It will also be useful for those who are seeking to go on for further education allowing them a platform to inquire about various academic programs and pathways. If you are interested in becoming a CUA Mentor please request a username and password (see New Users below).
• Students will not see your e-mail address, rather they will be told to click on a blind hyperlink that allows them to contact you.
• The Networking option is NOT to be used as a business solicitation tool.
• Alumni are NOT expected to accept resumes or provide actual job openings or interviews, although they may choose to do so at their own discretion.
• This portal you are logging into only allows you the ability to serve as a member of the Alumni Network. If you are interested in networking with other CUA Alumni in order to change careers, find a job or, or gain admission into a graduate program we ask that you click here to request access to the search side of Cardinal Connection.
- Registered Users: If you have previously received a username (your e-mail address) and password (millennium ID number) enter that information below and click LOGIN. Complete your profile to make your information available to students.
- New Users: If you have not previously requested a username and password, go to the bottom of this page to "click here to register" and you will receive a confirmation shortly.
For further assistance, please contact our office at 202-319-5623.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 7.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 3.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.