Welcome to California University of PA's Internship Center's InternLink System! By creating a profile through InternLink, you can view posted internships, use our electronic resource library, upload your resume for employers to view, and more.
Note: Students must upload their completed Faculty Approval Form for Internship before creating an Internship Application. The Faculty Approval Form for Internship can be found under the Resource Library Tab.
- Existing Users: Enter your username and password below and click .
- New Users: If you have NOT signed up with this site before, Click Here to Sign up and create a new account. You can choose a unique InternLink username and password. It is not necessary to use your Cal U username and password.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our office at (724) 938-1578 or e-mail the Internship Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.