Want the real scoop on internships? Ever wonder what Duke students really thought about their experience interning? Are you interested in learning about internship opportunities from students who have actually completed them?
Then don't miss out on this fun evening! Join us as your favorite Duke Career Center staff will be mixing up some special mocktails while former interns dish up advice in a casual, fun environment.
No suits, no pretense, no formality - just real, honest insight and advice from students who have been there, done that. This event is open to all academic levels and majors. Space is limited, register today!
This year's InternMix will include former interns from:
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Capital One
- Warner Bros
- Evans & Chambers Technology
- Center for Investigative Reporting
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- McKinsey & Company
- Girls Who Invest/ Greenspring Associates
- Institute for Justice and Democracy in Haiti
- Quicken Loans
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Vida Health
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Boston Scientific
- Happy Madison
- Tom Ford
- Deloitte Consutling/China Securities
- Pratt & Whitney
- National Cancer Institute
- Global Vision International
- Red Wagon Entertainment
- US Chamber of Commerce Global Intellectual Property Center
- National Park Association of Salta, Argentina
- FlexCell International
- Trailblazer Studios
- Digital Marketing Foundry
- Picture Motion
- Moxie Pictures
- Southern Documentary Fund
- Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders)
Check back often as we are adding additional organizations every day!