- Prior to this event, students are encouraged to make an appointment with a career counselor for a resume critique, information on how to dress and success strategies for interacting with employers.
- Students are also encouraged to research the companies registered prior to the event. Large and small organizations from the health industry attend the event and representatives expect students to be knowledgeable about them. Employers will continue to register for the fair right up until the event date, so remember to check back often to see an updated list.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Students that attend classes on campus must bring their ECU OneCard for admittance. Alumni and distance education students will need to bring either an ECU OneCard, Banner ID, or e-mail address to the event. All attendees are required to be dressed in business professional attire for admittance.
- Several copies of your resume and any relevant work samples.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- We encourage utilizing the ECU Transit Red 302 Route. Click here to view additional route information
- Parking is available for those with appropriately zoned ECU Parking Permits. Click here to view the ECU Parking Map.