The 2017 Spring Career Fair will be held in the Greenville Convention Center located at 303 Greenville Blvd SW beside the Hilton. Click here for directions!
Click Here to Pre-Register and Win $100 Gift Card
The Spring Career Fair will be a great opportunity for you to network and to present yourself as a possible candidate for job or internship opportunities.
Meeting employers at these types of events is like having a pre-screening interview, so you want to prepare in advance.
All ECU students and alumni are invited to attend any time between 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
The event is FREE!
- Prior to this event, students are encouraged to make an appointment with a career counselor for a resume critique, information on how to dress and success strategies for interacting with employers.
- Students are also encouraged to research the companies registered prior to the event. Large and small organizations from diverse industries attend the event and representatives expect students to be knowledgeable about them. Employers will continue to register for the fair right up until the event date, so remember to check back often to see an updated list.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Students that attend classes on campus must bring their ECU OneCard for admittance. Alumni and distance education students will need to bring either an ECU OneCard, Banner ID, or e-mail address to the event. All attendees are required to be dressed in business professional attire for admittance.
- Several copies of your resume and any relevant work samples.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Parking is FREE and first come first serve
- Entrance will be through the main double doors
- Click herefor a detailed map of the facility