Welcome to Career Connect, our online Career Services System!
There are two different ways to post to Career Connect:
1. 1. One way is to post directly to the Edgewood College Career Connect site. This will be shared with all Edgewood College students and alumni. To post only to the Edgewood College Career Connect:
· Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
· New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.
· Reminder: when creating a login please use your email address as your username
2. The second option is post through the WIPCCC (Wisconsin Private Colleges Career Consortium) site. Edgewood shares a job board with all 20 other Wisconsin private colleges and universities. Employers can post to all schools on WIPCCC Jobs FREE of charge.
· Once each school receives notice of your posting, each school will share it with their students and alumni according to their policies and procedures.
· If you would rather ONLY post your position to Edgewood students, please use the instructions above.
· *Please note: you can use your WIPCCC username and password to log into Edgewood’s Career Connect. No need to create a second account!
· Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
· Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 36.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
· You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our front desk at (608) 663-2281 or email@example.com .