Welcome to the Elms College Opportunity Network!
Organizations are invited to submit job postings to Elms College via the Elms College Opportunity Network. The registration process takes only a few minutes and once your account has been activated you can upload job vacancies and modify your job postings at your convenience.
By registering with the Elms College Opportunity Network, you are agreeing to the Elms Recruitment Policy. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like a copy.
Please note: Individuals in the Western Massachusetts area who would like to post a child care, general household assistance or tutoring position, should email these opportunities directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. A binder is maintained in the Career & Experiential Learning Center with these opportunities.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.
For further assistance, please contact the Elms College Career Center at (413) 265-2272 or email@example.com.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
College Career Centers of Western Massachusetts
CAREER FAIR 2017
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Location: Western New England University, Springfield, MA
Online registration for the spring 2017 career fair is now open!
*Any employers following up with invoices or questions pertaining to the 2016 Career Fair should please call Springfield College's Career Center at 413-748-3222. Thank you!