Welcome to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's EagleHire system!
EagleHire is a free service that allows Embry-Riddle students and alumni to apply to positions with employers who are seeking full-time and co-op/internship candidates. EagleHire stores multiple documents that can be uploaded from Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat. All information and documents uploaded or input into the system reside with CSO Research, Inc. under the EagleHire name.
You are required to submit a resume in order to fully complete your registration in EagleHire. When your uploaded resume has been reviewed and released for use in the system, your registration will be complete. This will allow you access to begin applying to full-time positions in the system. Access to EagleHire also allows you to publish your resume to various resume books which are searchable by employers. Additionally, you may give employers permission to search and view your profile in order to contact you for opportunities which may not be openly advertised in the system.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before and were not previously given a temporary username/password, please fill out the EagleHire Account Request Form. You will receive a response with your log-in credentials within 1-2 business days.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend any Firefox version released in the last 12 months. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University does not and will not endorse, condone or support either the companies seeking employees or any new job and surrounding activities for which employment is sought. The intended purpose of this service is to provide possible job opportunities for students and alumni and creates no warranty as to any listed company or website. Choosing a job is your decision; please use caution and common sense.
- Students/Alumni are expected to take personal responsibility for their own job search and communicate with the Career Services Office on a regular basis to take advantage of the programming and resources available.
- Employers make any and all hiring decisions, and the Career Services Office cannot and will not influence the selection process.
- The Career Services Office provides career opportunities related to ERAU degrees and makes them available to all students and alumni who meet employment eligibility requirements, regardless of campus affiliation.
- EagleHire registration does not guarantee selection.
- The Career Services Office policies and guidelines are a supplement to the University Academic Policies.
- The policies and guidelines outlined by the Career Services Office are subject to change.
For further assistance, please contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org.