Welcome to The University of Findlay's Oiler Connection System.
Ohio Export Internship Program
2014 Ohio Export Internship Program - Company Applications now being accepted.
For additional information please go to the Ohio Development Services Agency site.
PLEASE NOTE: Our office reserves the right to screen all contacts and organizations before "approving" them to utilize our job management system. You will receive an email from our office upon approval of your registration. Once approved, you will then be able to post opportunities for our students and alumni. All postings will be approved by our staff. The Internships & Placement Office reserves the right to refuse service to any organization or company if we determine that the nature of their business is not appropriate for The University of Findlay students or alumni.
Positions similar to on-campus work-study, hourly, babysitting, etc... can be posted through the Student Employment Office. Please contact Patti Beck, Director of Student Employment, at 419-434-5338 or email@example.com.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our office at 419-434-4665 or 419-434-6772.