If you are an employer or graduate program wishing to register for an upcoming career fair, please click here
Welcome to the Career Connection Job and Internship Database at Georgia College. Register today so that you can access jobs, internships, the calendar of events, career fairs, the resource library, and more!
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account. We recommend using your email address as your username and a simple password.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here. Please note that some students have reported difficulty when using Firefox as their browser on PC.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
Users of Career Connection are responsible for evaluating each job and internship opportunity that he or she applies for and subsequently accepts through an interview process.
An employer should never ask you for your personal financial information. Do not disclose your social security number until you report for work and complete an I-9 or I-20 with your company's payroll or human resources staff.
Before accepting a position, Career Connection users should always ask for a written job description and salary details from the potential employer. Always compare the written job description with the job you applied to in Career Connection.
For further assistance, please contact the University Career Center at (478) 445-5384 or firstname.lastname@example.org.