|Amway Corporation Info Session|
|10/14/2013 4:30 PM - 10/14/2013 6:00 PM|
|University Club, 107-C DEV|
Want a challenging project that you can own completely, while getting the coaching and support you need to be successful? Learn, develop and grow with Amway's award winning internship program. We are seeking aspiring engineering, business and IT professionals of all stripes to join our global and growing company.
AMWAY’S AWARD WINNING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM INCLUDES:
· Real work - with scope, scale and complexity commensurate with current
· Great pay - we look for professionals and pay for them. Our internship compensation is competitive with Fortune 200 Consumer Products companies
· Performance coaching and feedback from an advisor
· Opportunities to meet with our C-level leaders in our Executive Speaker series
· Intern-led lunch and learns (plant/lab tours, etc) to expose students to the breadth and depth of opportunities at Amway
· A "Reverse Career Fair" to highlight each student's contributions and provide one-on-one exposure to executives
· A final presentation to Business Unit executives
· Regional events to expose students to "life after 5" options and connect with like-minded professionals
Generous intern benefits including access to Amway's Fitness Center and Employee Store
Qualified candidates are freshmen, sophomores, or juniors pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, business, or IT. This is a Summer 2014 internship; minimum GPA of 3.0 and one semester or more left of school to complete at the beginning of their internship. Candidates who have graduated are not eligible to intern. These positions are located in Ada, MI or Buena Park, CA.