Welcome to PES Careers U.S. & Canada!
A free online career service from the IEEE Power & Energy Society
for power engineering students and their future employers!
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with PES Careers, Click Here to Register. To be eligible to use PES Careers, you must be a student who is registered in an U.S. or Canadian university or engineering technology school. A user's guide and a flyer about PES Careers are available for your information.
- Registered Users: Enter your PES Careers username and password below and click Login. Using your IEEE login username and password (if you are an IEEE student member) will not get you access to PES Careers.
Are you a student member of the IEEE Power & Energy Society?
If not, become a PES student member today!
- Using a PC? In order to get full functionality of PES Careers, we ask that you use Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install an IE browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We ask that you use Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any pop-up blocker when using PES Careers.
Login problems: Password problem? Click on Forgot Your Password? below for your PES Careers login credentials. If you have forgotten your username, send an email to PES-Careers@ieee.org.
Note: You can have up to three login failures per day. Submit a request for your password before your third failure. Also, as noted above, IEEE login credentials will not get you access to PES Careers.
Questions: Call 480-965-1643 or send an email to PES-Careers@ieee.org. PES Careers is maintained by the Power Systems Engineering Research Center (PSERC) with the lead university at Arizona State University.