Welcome to CAREER CONNECTION!
Your connection to job postings (babysitting and tutoring, part-time local, internships, full-time entry level, and experienced opportunities for alumni) JUST FOR JCU STUDENTS AND ALUMNI! Also your connection to lists of upcoming career events on-campus and off, including on-campus interviews!
**The Center for Career Services provides Career Connection as referral service and makes no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted for legitimacy or safety. Job seekers are encouraged to use their judgment when applying, interviewing, and accepting positions. Researching safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment is the sole responsibility of the job seeker (whether using Career Connection or another source), as each individual has different benchmarks for each of those areas. If you believe that a job posted in Career Connection is inappropriate or unsafe, inform us immediately via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff members are available for consultation on how to research prospective employers; please call 216-397-4237 to set up a job search appointment.**
- New Users: Click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account. You may use any username and password you choose.
- Returning Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN. If you do not remember your password, click the "forgot password" link at the bottom of this page.
- students: please stop by the office with your student ID or call us at (216) 397-4237 or email us at email@example.com
- alumni: please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name while a student, year of graduation, and major.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.