CAREER CENTER ACCOUNT LOGIN
- Click here to login to your personal Career Center account using your K-State eID and password.
- If you have any problems logging in, please contact us at 785-532-6506.
- Login to the guest account below, using "guest" for username and "wildcat" for password.
- Login to your customized Career Center account (must be a K-State student) or learn more information about activating your Career Center account.
- Already have an alumni account? Scroll down to the bottom of this screen to enter your constituent ID and password.
- First time logging in or can't remember your password? Click on "Forgot your password?" at the bottom of this screen and enter your constituent ID.
Faculty Guest Account
- Contact the Career Center for your username and password.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher.
- If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact the Career Center at 785-532-6506.