|10/28/2013 12:00 PM - 10/28/2013 1:00 PM|
|LACS, FAC 18|
|Did you know that around 75% of job seekers say they gained employment through networking and personal contacts? Ever wondered how they achieved that….and whether you could do likewise? |
Attend this workshop and learn how to develop relationship-building skills that help you create deep and strong social networks, not just for finding your first job or internship but throughout your career.
If you’ve ever asked yourself:
* Where can I find networking opportunities?
* What is the correct etiquette at networking events?
* When is the best time to "sell" myself and how should I present my strengths to stand out from other potential candidates?
* How should I use use LinkedIn to make professional connections?
* How do I market my major?
* What should I include in my 30-second elevator pitch?
… and you want answers to these questions and more, then this workshop is for you!