|Marquette-ing and Network-ing 2014. |
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Place: Marquette University, Alumni Memorial Union Ballroom, 3rd Floor
Attire: Professional dress required.
Food: Light appetizers and refreshments will be available.
This event will serve as an opportunity for students with an interest in the marketing field to meet and network with members of the professional community.
Thank you to Kohl's for being the Marquette-ing Networking Event lead sponsor!
1. Update your MU Career Manager Resume: Make sure your BEST resume is uploaded to your My Account - My Documents section.
2. Select the "Career Events" menu and wihtin the resulting page, search for "Networking Events." The Marquette-ing event should appear in the results list.
3. Select "register for event." Click through the first screen and select the resume you would like to provide to employers through the pull-down menu within the second screen.
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 31, at 11:59 p.m.
1. Upload your BEST resume to MU Career Manager (My Account → My Documents) and set it as your DEFAULT. If you would like for Business Career Center staff to review your resume, please visit our Walk-In Hours, Mondays-Thursdays, noon-1:30 p.m. in DS 277.
2. Search within the “Events” menu for “Marquette-ing.”
After January 31: Students may visit the Business Career Center to register, however, your resume may not be included in the resume book given to employers.
The Marquette-ing Networking Event is open to all Marquette University students. Students majoring or minoring in Marketing are encouraged to attend.
By registering to attend this event, you are authorizing the Business Career Center to share your resume in a resume book given to attending employers. If you do not want your resume included in the resume book, e-mail the Business Career Center at email@example.com by February 5, 2014.
Contact the Business Career Center in Straz 277 or at (414) 288-7927 if you have registration questions.