Welcome to the University of Hawaii Maui College Job Center Online.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 3.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact the CareerLink office at (808) 984-3318 or visit us in Ka Lama building room 207.
The University of Hawaii Maui College does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, national origin, or disability in its programs and activities. For more information or inquiries regarding these policies, please contact: Title IX Coordinator-Vice Chancellor Student Affairs (808) 984-3515; Title IX Deputy Coordinator for students-Interim Assistant Dean of Instruction (808) 984-3376; Title IX Deputy Coordinator for Employees-Vice Chancellor Administrative Affairs (808) 984-3253; Section 504 Coordinator-Students, (808) 984-3227; Section 504 Coordinator-Employees, (808) 984-3380, and EEO/AA Coordinator, (808) 984-3656, UH Maui College, 310 W. Kaahumanu Avenue, Kahului, HI 96732