Welcome to GriffonLink; MWSU's Career Management and Employment Portal
GriffonLink allows employers to post single or multiple positions for jobs which are either on-campus or off-campus. GriffonLink has been designed for MWSU students and Alumni to find employment through current job postings. MWSU is moving in the direction of guiding all student employees and supervisors/employers to use GriffonLink for employment and career focused purposes. Employers can view student and alumni profiles, see their resumes and contact candidates as they seek candidate(s) who best meet the needs indicated in the position description for each job.
Register your company, the contact(s) information, and the job position description. This will put you in contact with our Griffons. Employers who have an existing job posting simply log into your profile (account), edit your information, add new contact information or job(s), and even re-activate previous job postings. This is a sophisticated system which offers students many opportunities to be in contact with employers and vise verse.
The more you use it, the more we're certain you will find the ease and service helpful.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.
For further assistance, please contact the Career Development Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 PM at (816) 271-4292.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 3.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.