Interested in teaching in a Fargo, West Fargo, Moorhead, or an area school? This event is an opportunity to connect with metro-area public and private school districts through an introductory interview event.
- Pre-registration by April 22th is REQUIRED.
- Follow application instructions for each district of interest for you (Apply online or download and complete application materials).
- Bring resumes to the event.
- Dress professionally and be prepared to briefly visit with a principal or hiring representative.
- Visit with as many representatives and districts as desired at the event. Check in with each school district of interest to make an individual appointment for an interview with a hiring official. Please report back to the district 5 minutes prior to any scheduled appointment. In the campus center, there is a convenience store (Korn Krib) and short-order eatery (the Maize) with food available for purchase.
- This event is open to December 2013 & May 2014 graduates only.
Need help getting ready?
Career Fair Success (3 minute video)
- Visit the Career Development Center (151 Flora Frick Hall) for Teacher Resume Reviews April 1-3, 4:30-6:30pm. By appointment; call 477-2131 to schedule. Additional evening hours & phone appointments available by request, contact us for details.
Dress for Success
Job Search Handbook