58354 / Summer Mission Trip Facilitator (PAID)YouthWorks
· Ministry Support Coordinator: Connect with youth on site. Support teammates in planned service projects. Coordinate cultural and relational activities for youth. Plan and facilitate evening worship, sharing, processing, and interaction with provided theme materials. · Community Service Coordinator: Partner with service organizations. Implement service schedules provided by YouthWorks. Coordinate logistics and execute back-up plans when needed. Serve alongside youth. · Kids Club Coordinator: Coordinate a daily Kids Club for children ages 5-10, with the help of youth and adult leader volunteers (create crafts, plan games, practice songs and implement the Kids Club curriculum provided by YouthWorks). · Work Projects Coordinator: Help youth engage in the community by leading work crews in painting, yard work and minor projects. Partner with community members, set up and complete projects, and manage crews of youth and their adult leaders throughout the day. · Utility Support Coordinator: May begin the summer temporarily assigned to a specific community, however, at any point during the spring or summer, may be permanently placed with a team to fill an open position. Equipped to take on multiple positions and to offer support and encouragement to staff teams. Compensation: $2,750 + food/gas/housing Dates of Employment: The dates for full-summer employment are May 25-August 7, 2018.
- At least one year out of high school
- Demonstrate good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle responsibility
- Leadership experience
- Value youth
- Passionate about serving
- See our website for more detailed information about qualifications.
USA - MIDATLANTIC
Internship (Do Not Use)
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Associate, Bachelor, Certificate, Doctorate, Masters, No degree