Welcome to AggieCAREER Manager
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
New Mexico State University (NMSU) Career Services exerts all reasonable effort to check the legitimacy of employers and validity of posted jobs. NMSU Career Services makes no guarantee about positions listed and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of each individual job seeker to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which s/he is applying and verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting. Job seekers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. The Federal Trade Commission offers information related to job scam at the following website:
All job listings are posted at the discretion of Career Services. Career Services does not endorse or recommend employers and postings do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. We will not post jobs that are from Third-party Recruiters (TPRs) nor those jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, disabled or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender. Career Services also reserves the right to refuse to post jobs that do not support the interests of the University.
The Career Services Center staff members are available for consultation on how to research prospective employers.
If you have any concerns about a potential employer or job, please contact the NMSU Career Center immediately at (575) 646-1631 or at HireNMSU@nmsu.edu .
- Please do not create duplicate accounts.
- Go past the User Name and Password field and click on "Click Here to Register!"
- New candidates use your AggieID (formerly BannerID) as your username in your profile. If you do not have an AggieID then use your area code and phone number as your User Name when creating a new profile. EX: 5755245555
- Enter your username and password below and click "Login".
- If you have forgotten your username and/or password please click on "forgot password" to have your password sent to your email.
- A resume is required to apply for jobs or to schedule on-campus interviews and can be uploaded by going to the "My Account" menu-tab and click "My Documents". The resume labeled as the "default resume" may be utilized by Career Services to provide to employers who contact us for resume requests.
- Resume templates and guidance writing your resume(s) & cover letter(s), go to the "Resources" menu-tab and click "CareerBeam Login (NMSU Alumni)".
- Using a PC: We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac: We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should also disable any popup blocker when using this site.
- Availability: Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time
- (575) 646-1631 - Main Office
- (575) 646-4115 - Cooperative Education and Internship Program
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 3.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.