Welcome to the CareerTrax Login Page
ATTENTION: CAREERTRAX IS CHANGING. YOUR ACCESS WILL END ON MAY 31, 2016 STAY IN THE LOOP AT www.hirepnwpride.com
CareerTrax Login Instructions
- Student Users: Enter your PUID as your user name, and enter your password. If you forgotten your password, please click, RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD.
- New Student Users: Please enter your PUID as your user ID and click RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD, to get a unique password emailed to you. You will need to change your password once you have successfully logged in the MY PROFILE section.
- Registered Alumni Users: Effective August 1, 2014, if you have not accessed your account before January 1,2013, your account may be in "inactive status." Please complete this brief form so we may re-active your account.
- ALL USERS: CareerTrax is a porter where Purdue students and alumni can apply for internships, full-time and part-time employment opportunities. By logging into this system you are agreeing to the terms of our service, including our Participation Agreement and Missed Interview Policy.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
The Career Center makes no representations or guarantees about positions listed on its website, campus job board, in the The Career Center and share with students and alumnus via electronic media; and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. It is the student/alumnus responsibility for all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting positions and he/she is solely responsible for obtaining necessary information concerning the employer. The Career Center abides by the principles set forth by NACE. The services of The Career Center are available only to active students of and and alumni of Purdue University only.