Student & Alumni Login
Rider University requires all employers who interview on campus or post jobs through the Career Services office to follow Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) practices as well as NACE Professional Standards in the recruiting process. There shall be no discrimination against any qualified person on the grounds or race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, political or personal favoritism, marital status, sexual orientation, or disabling condition.
The Office of Career Services encourages students and alumni to carefully research organizations prior to submitting resumes or applications for any openings. The article below outlines ways to identify "Fraudulent and Scam Job Postings", both online and in print.
The Rider University Career Services Office reserves the right to remove, at its sole discretion and with explanation, any posting it deems violates any of its policies.
If you are concerned or have a question regarding a job posting please call the Office of Career Services at 609-896-5000 x7488.
Logging onto the Rider University Broncs Career Link System.
Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- DO NOT REGISTER If you have forgotten your username and password. Call Career Services at 609-896-5000 x 7488 to get your username and password.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the registration link below to create a new account.
We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our office at (609) 896-5000 ext: 7488.