FOR EMPLOYERS ONLY
HAWKS HUNT Policy
Thank you for choosing HAWKS HUNT for your recruiting needs. Please read the following policy statement. If you agree to abide by the terms of this policy, you may post in this system.
To participate in HAWKS HUNT you and your organization must comply with all equal employment opportunity (EEO) standards. All job postings must contain accurate information about the position(s) offered, as well as the organization offering employment. Additionally, any interaction with RWU students/alumni must be in compliance with the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct available for review at naceweb.org/principles/principl.html.
As a private institution of higher education and to protect the members of its community, Roger Williams University maintains a strict non-solicitation and advertising policy covering its entire campus. As such, the Center for Career & Professional Development will not accept internship and/or job postings that require students to solicit and/or recruit from within our community. Any vendor who wishes to sell products or services on campus should contact the University’s Purchasing Office.
We will review all positions to confirm company legitimacy, we confirm the following resources through in-depth research:
- Real and legitimate company website and working telephone numbers.
- Real, active and functioning email addresses at company domains (i.e. not Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo domains).
- All job postings, job tags and applicant filters are reviewed to make sure they are written clearly so that the student can easily understand the job, qualifications and what they are applying for.
- If a position is unpaid, the company must provide a description of other compensation (valuable skills, full-time job potential, etc.) to be carefully reviewed before approval.
- All interviews must be conducted at the employer’s place of business or at the Center for Career & Professional Development.
We will not post any job or position that requires a financial investment on the part of our students/alumni. We will not approve the following types of positions:
- Postings from third-party vendors unless the vendor is recruiting for their own organization (i.e. Recruiter).
- Organizations that place applicants in volunteer or paid positions with other organizations.
- Employment opportunities outside of the United States for any reason.
- Positions that include childcare, pet sitting, or general labor.
The information you gather here will be for the sole use of recruiting for open positions at your organization and will not be shared outside your organization or used for any other reason. The Center for Career & Professional Development reserves the right to edit, delete, or refuse any employer profile, job posting, or login account at any time.
The Center for Career & Professional Development reserves the right to advertise your positions on social media sites such as theRoger Williams University Center for Career & Professional Development Facebook Fan Page, the Roger Williams University Alumni Group on LinkedIn and the Roger Williams University Center for Career & Professional Development Twitter account.
If you wish to come to campus to interview for full-time, professional or internship opportunities, please contact me to schedule. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me or call me (401) 254-3224.
Susan Caizzi, Associate Director
Center for Career & Professional Development
Roger Williams University
EMPLOYERS ONLY: By going to HAWKS HUNT, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy.
Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.