FOR EMPLOYERS OFFERING AN EXTERNSHIP
(JOB SHADOW IN JANUARY)
Roger Williams University continually strives to create experiential learning opportunities for our students. Our Winter Externship Program is just one more avenue to connect our students to career professionals out in the field. Through the Externship Program, students will have the opportunity to shadow a professional for as long as three full days during the first three weeks in January. In the field, externs will engage in meetings, presentations, brainstorming sessions, site visits and any other activity that may demonstrate an actual work day.
This program will help students to do the following:
1. Educates them about various careers
2. Helps them to chose a major, minor or second major
3. Helps them gain an understanding of a field, career or industry
4. Helps them transition from college to work
5. Builds their professional network
6. Provides an understanding of employment trends, salaries and career ladders
7. Introduces them to the variety of departments that make up an organization
This program will help employers to do the following:
1. Build a partnership with the University
2. Increase corporate visibility on-campus
3. Bring better educated candidates to the organization
4. Shape the future of an organization or career
All employer participants need to create a new account to participate in the Externship Program.
Your HAWKS HUNT user name and password will not work
as this is a separate database.
Please scroll down to create an account or to log back in.
PLEASE DO NOT POST JOBS OR INTERNSHIPS HERE.