Career Services at Seattle University is pleased to have you join the Redhawk Network as a career mentor for students and/or alumni. Your profile allows you to:
Thank you for your support of the professional development of Seattle University's students and alumni!
- select the ways in which you are available to mentor;
- select how often you want to be contacted;
- indicate any preferences for the types of students or alums you are interested in working with;
- customize the information you want to make viewable.
- For the fields that allow multiple selections, hold the CTRL key to select more than one.
- All fields marked with an * are required.
- Once you have completed making changes click Save to submit your registration.
Important! You must read and agree to the Redhawk Network Mentor Program User Agreement before logging in. You can access the full agreement by clicking here.
| Employment Information
|*Current or Most Recent Employer:|
|*Current or Most Recent Job Title:|
|Number of Years with Current or Most Recent Employer:|
|*Current or Most Recent Job Industry:|
|If other, list industry:|
|*Current or Most Recent Job Function:|
|If other, list job function:|
|Previous or Additional Job Title:|
|Previous or Additional Industry:|
|If other, list previous industry:|
|Previous or Additional Job Function:|
|If other, list previous job function:|
|Areas of Expertise:|
|Professional Association and Affiliation:|