Employer Login Homepage
- Employers posting positions agree to comply with commitments to non-discrimination and all Principles for Employment Professionals as outlined by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
- Third-Party Recruiters must provide the name of the company that they are recruiting for. However, Sinclair Community College Student and Community Engagement is willing to not make the company name viewable by job seekers.
- Sinclair Community College Student and Community Engagement does not accept position postings for the following jobs:
- Multi-level marketing opportunities
- Commission only jobs
- Opportunities that requires fees for training or start-up
- Require the prospective employee to purchase products or equipment prior
to earning a minimum wage
- Jobs that are home-based or located in a home office
Features of JobLink
- Post full-time, part-time, temporary, seasonal and internship positions for free
- Review resumes of prospective graduates and alumni
New User Instructions
Does your company have a profile with us? Follow these simple steps to find out!
- Click on the “Company Profiles and New Contacts” link below the Login button
- Proceed to the next page for further information
For further assistance contact:
Student and Community Engagement
Building 08, Room 025, Dayton Campus
444 West Third Street, Dayton Ohio