Career Mentor Login
Welcome to SNC Career Services Mentor Database!
The Career Mentor Program provides opportunities for students and alumni to interact with professionals from career fields in which they have an interest. As a career mentor, students and alumni will contact you via e-mail for information that will help them make decisions about majors, career fields and strategies for finding employment, internships or gaining admission to graduate/professional school. Your role then is simply to answer questions based on your knowledge and experience.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with the mentor database before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 3.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance with the mentor database, please contact the SNC Career Services Office at (920)403-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.