Student Login - Reminder - CAMPUS JOBS OPEN AUGUST 1
Welcome to Career Badger, your one-stop shop for "Hire Learning" through Snow College Career Services. Look for a career, part-time job or internship; Upload your resume; Apply for campus part-time jobs online; and more.
- NEW and RETURNING STUDENTS: If you are a current student, or new student registered for 6 or more credits at Snow the following semester, you have an account waiting for you.
Enter your Badger ID for your username (ex. 00999999) and your birthday (in the format of MMDDYYYY - such as 08141990) as your password below and click LOGIN.
IF you have changed your campus lab password from your birth date and don't remember the new password, please ask a Lab/IT Help Desk worker to reset it at either campus or call 435.283.7099 for assistance.
Returning student after a 1 year or more absence and getting an "Not Active" error? Call 435-283-7648 to ask to have your account reactivated.
- GUESTS: You may view jobs and employers using login: freshman, Password: badger. The guest log-in will not allow you to apply directly for jobs or open an account.
- ALUMNI and Community Users: Please log in using this ALUMNI link. This link will allow you to create a new account and search for full-time POST-graduation careers
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 3.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our staff at (435) 893-2212.