Student Login Page
Welcome to Saints4Hire, place to go for internships, on and off-campus jobs and scholarships!
If this is your first visit to the site, please click the link below to create a profile and start your search.
There are many search fields available on this site, but since employers post their jobs directly, they may not use many of them. Here are some helpful hints for using Saints4Hire:
- For an on-campus position, enter Saint Martin’s in the Organization Name field.
- If using Saints4Hire for the first time, avoid using any search filters unless you know the Job ID or organization name. This is a small closed system only for SMU students and there are about 100-200 listings that are active at any one time. We update Saints4Hire daily and each listing has an expiration date.
- Set up a job agent so you will receive an email for listings with your keywords (e.g. internships, accounting, etc.)
- You can find new listings by entering today’s date in the Post Date field.
We make every effort to ensure that the job listings are appropriate and legitimate, but we do allow employers to post their positions directly to the site. Please notify us immediately if a job appears suspicious. Some “red flags”:
- you are required to pay a fee to the employer
- you are asked to deposit funds into your account in order to pay bills for an employer
- you are hired without an in-person interview
- you simply feel uncomfortable with the employer for any reason – trust your common sense and instincts and remember you are under no obligation to accept employment from anyone
Details on student employment policies are found in the Student Employment Handbook posted on the Career Center website, specifically this statement regarding positions posted on Saints4Hire:
Saint Martin’s University Career Center acts only as a referral service and makes no particular recommendations regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by this office. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment.
Ann Adams, Director
Career Center OM 257
Like SMU Career Services on Facebook for the latest information on events, career advice, internship/job information, and more!
faith | reason | service | community