Are you looking to enhance your networking skills for future career opportunities. THEN attend this interactive networking event and connect with alumni and potential employers.
To register: Upload your most-updated and professional resume, and sign up in MyCareer Online.
- Resume quick checks are available through Career Services on 12/2 from 12pm-2pm, 12/6 from 10-12pm, or Tuesday 12/10 from 10-12pm
- To schedule yourself for a resume quick check, contact Matthew.Power-Koch@umb.edu & make sure to attach your resume!
Expectations: Dress Business Professional, and bring multiple copies of your resume & business cards.
- Come hear from employers/internship programs about what type of talents & skills they are looking for in prospective candidates.
- Practice your 30 Second Personal Market Pitch, get feedback on how to improve your networking and communication skills to help you land that next opportunity!
- Take advantage of our upcoming workshops: 12/3 on Personal Market Pitch (1-2pm, H-11-0011B), and 12/9 on Importance of Business Etiquette (3-4pm, M-1-207). Register in MyCareer Online for workshops!
**This event is focused on helping students Network and Connect for future employment opportunities.**
- Students planning on graduating in December 2013 or May 2014 both undergradates and graduate students
- Students looking for a summer 2014 internship
- Alumni looking for employment
- Alumni looking to connect with our talented UMB students
- Employers looking to connect with our talented UMB students
- Proper follow through is essential to obtaining positive outcomes from events like this... So make sure to follow up appropriately!
- If a positive outcome develops from this networking workshop, please let Career Services know.
Questions or Comments:
- Contact: Matthew.Power-Koch@umb.edu (617) 287-5519