During this free event, speak directly with recruiters from across the nation looking to fill K-12 STEM teaching positions for the upcoming school year.
Who will be in attendance?
HR recruiters from schools from across the country, including public, private, and charter.
The Mid Atlantic and New England
Boston, NYC, Newark, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Charlottesville, and Washington D.C. and the surrounding areas.
Birmingham, Atlanta, Columbia, Mobile, and Virginia Beach.
Chicago, Dayton, Milwaukee, Kansas City, and Grand Rapids.
The West Coast and West
San Francisco, Oakland, Las Vegas, Seattle, Tacoma, Modesto, and Denver.
What types of jobs are available?
K-12 STEM teacher positions (and lots of them!)
Algebra (Pre, I, II), Pre/Calculus, Geometry, Math (General), Probability & Statistics, Trigonometry, Mathematics (I, II, III)
Biology/Life Science, Chemistry, Earth Science, Environmental Science, Physics, Science (General), Space Science
What can you expect?
- Private 1:1 chats with recruiters
- Networking in a low stress atmosphere
- Free resources from Education Week
- The flexibility to join at your convenience without leaving your home or office
- A chance to speak with employment experts from the American Association for Employment in Education
Registering is easy and takes less than 2 minutes.
Secure your spot today!