Student/Alumni Release Form
· I wish to post my resume on UNCP’s online job search system, Brave Opportunities, at www.uncp.edu/career. I understand that my resume must be critiqued and approved by the Career Center before it can be posted.
· Once I sign this form and publish my resume to the online job search system, I authorize UNCP to make my resume available for any and all interested employers to view and download. I understand that the Career Center may forward my resume to employers seeking individuals with skills and experience similar to mine.
· I certify that the information provided in the online job search system and on my Career Center registration form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I am responsible for its accuracy.
· I understand that it is my responsibility to keep my resume current and activated in the online job search system.
· If I wish to revoke this authorization at any time, I understand that I must do so in writing and that such revocation shall not apply to records to which access has been previously granted or which have been released to employers prior to the date of revocation.
· I understand that the Career Center and UNCP have no control over the Brave opportunities site and that they are not responsible or liable for the content, products, policies, or performance of such external Web sites.
· I understand that this Career Center registration will expire one year after the graduation date that I have indicated on my registration form.
· If I wish to continue to use the online job search system, I understand that I may register as an alumnus at no charge. To activate my alumni registration I must contact the Career Center and complete an alumni registration form. My alumni registration will expire six months after it is activated by my contact with the Career Center and may be renewed at my request.
· I have reviewd the on-campus interviewing policies and procedures, including the No-Show Policy and interviewing procedures, and agree to abide by them.
· I will notify the Career Center immediately when I accept employment or enroll in graduate school.