|Spring Career Fair 2013|
|2/12/2013 10:00 PM - 2/12/2013 4:00 PM|
|Attend the Meet & Greet and the Spring Fair to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a Nook HD.|
Pre-Career Fair Meet and Greet
Network with recruiters who will be attending the fair, the night before the Career Fair.
Career Services will be hosting a Social in Room 280 McCannel Hall from 5:00-6:00pm on February 11, 2013.
snacks and beverages will be served.
At The Career Fair:
Visit with company representatives. Good opportunity to network. Keep in mind that this is an informational fair, not all companies will have job openings. Research the companies who will be in attendance through the list on our web site or in Career Connect.
Points to Remember !!
- Look your best and dress to impress!
- Bring copies of your resume
- Avoid long registration lines - bring your STUDENT ID to register using the card swipe method.
- Pre-register in Career Connect and have a name tag waiting for you.
- Although a company may not have listed your major for hiring, it is a possibility that the representatives may know of position openings in other departments.
- Some employers may direct you to their website application process; this should not discourage you from networking with them.
- Attend the Career Fair Success Sessions:
In Room 280, McCannel Hall