|"Who Am I and What Matches My Personality?" MBTI Workshop|
|10/16/2017 2:00 PM - 10/16/2017 3:00 PM|
|Career Center - 220 Hendricks Hall|
|Fee notice: $10 will be charged to your student account to cover the cost of the online assessment portion of the MBTI|
Learn about your personality based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Through group activities identify your unique preferences and how to apply this information to make more meaningful choices.
You must register for this workshop (see button above) and complete the MBTI by noon the day prior to your workshop. Instructions:
1. Go to: https://online.cpp.com
2. Login: stronginventory (case-sensitive)
3. Password: hireaduck (case-sensitive)
4. Leave ID blank (copy number to return to survey)
5. Select "MBTI Step I (Form M)"
6. Fill out background info
7. Complete the survey
8. Click "submit"