New to JasonQuest? Please click to register here.
UWF Career Services works with corporate, non-profit, and government employers to post internships, cooperative education opportunities, volunteer and service experiences, as well as full-time and part-time jobs for UWF students and alumni. These opportunities, which shall be referred to as “employment” for the purposes of this agreement, are listed through JasonQuest. Registering in JasonQuest and logging onto the JasonQuest system indicate that you have read, understand, and agree to terms and conditions of the JasonQuest Agreement outlined below:
- The University of West Florida Career Services Office makes no particular recommendation regarding off-campus employers or agencies.
- JasonQuest is to be utilized to post employment opportunities only. Postings that incorporate advertisements of an organization's goods or services will not be posted.
- All JasonQuest student profile information is self-reported. UWF Students and alumni are expected to represent themselves accurately. Misrepresentation or presenting false information in JasonQuest could result in a violation of the UWF Student Code of Conduct. Alumni providing false information could be prohibited in using Career Services programs and services.
- The University of West Florida is not responsible for the relationship between the student/alumni and the employer/agency.
- The University of West Florida is not responsible for the safety, wages, or working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment or work-based or service experiences of the student/alumni.
- Career Services reserves the right to refuse to post jobs that do not support the educational mission of the University.
- All job listings and volunteer opportunities are posted at the discretion of the University of West Florida Career Services Staff. We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity and sex), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, and veteran status.
Career Services at the University of West Florida follows the NACE, National Association of Colleges and Employers, Principles for Professional Conduct.
Please contact Career Services at (850) 474-2254 with questions or concerns.