Interview skills are critical for today’s job seeker, so candidates need to learn how to effectively convey their strengths and qualifications to a prospective employer. Mock Interview Day will bring a variety of professionals from different industries to UW-Green Bay to help our students enhance their interview skills.
Each interviewer will ask typical interview questions for approximately 20 minutes, and then provide you with feedback about your performance. This is a great way to develop your interview skills in a no-risk setting!
In order to participate you must have a resume in PRO and register for a specific interview timeslot!
Registration will open on Monday, January 21 at 12:01 a.m.
Slots will be filled on a first-come basis, so don't delay - sign up today! Questions? Please contact Career Services at 920.465.2163.
- Navigate to www.uwgb.edu/careers to access PRO.
- Your username is your UW-Green Bay 9-digit campus ID number in this format: uwgb_123456789
Your password is your birth date in this format: ##/##/## - (2 digit month/2 digit date/ 2 digit year)
- Go to “Campus Interviews” and click on Schedule ID# 434- Mock Interview Day March 7, 2013. Interviews” .
- Click on a session to view the available time slots. Click “Sign Up” to submit your resume and select a time slot. There are multiple sessions; you may need to view several sessions to find a time slot that works with your schedule.
- You MUST have a resume uploaded into PRO to sign up for a mock interview.
- The deadline to sign up for a mock interview is 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, February 27.