|Science Career Forum - Friday, Feb. 3, 2017|
|2/3/2017 12:00 PM - 2/3/2017 3:00 PM|
|Student Union, Theater Room 0120 (lower level) & The Bluffs Room 2110 (2nd floor)|
|Students and alumni with majors/minors in:|
• Clinical Lab Science
• Earth Science
• Environmental Studies
are invited to learn more about career opportunities in science.
• Panel: 12-1 p.m., Theater Room 0120 (lower level) - Hear from a panel of employers and scientists about careers in science and how to get them!
· Audreyona Chavez, Quality Assurance Supervisor, Organic Valley
· Randy Hines, Wildlife Biologist/Partnership Coordinator, U.S. Geological Survey
· Lisa Becker, DLMP Placement Coordinator, Mayo Clinic Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
· Donna Bossman, PhD, Director of Materials & Chemistry Network of Excellence, Ingersoll Rand - Trane
· John Bodnar, Recruiter Lead, Aerotek Scientific
• Networking: 1-3 p.m., The Bluffs Room 2110 (2nd floor) - Meet with employment representatives and scientists from regional companies and organizations.
• Agropur Ingredients
• Catalent Pharma Solutions
• Conservation Corps Minnesota & Iowa
• Fastenal Company
• Forage Genetics International
• Gundersen Health System
• Ingersoll Rand - Trane
• Mayo Clinic Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
• Mayo Clinic Health System
• Mississippi Valley Conservancy
• Organic Valley
• Superior Fresh, LLC
• U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service - Genoa National Fish Hatchery and La Crosse Fish Health Center
• U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
• UWL Instrumentation Resources
• Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources -
Bureau of Law Enforcement
• Wisconsin Diagnostic Laboratories
No pre-registration is required for students. A program listing all of the organizations will be provided at the event.
If your organization is interested in participating, please contact Josh Bench at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UWL Career Services believes there is inherent value in maintaining a fair and equitable recruiting process. We encourage employer representatives to be open-minded during our events in order to learn about the unique qualities each UWL student has to offer. This commitment to valuing differences is a part of the privilege of attending a career event and is an expectation of all attendees at UWL career events.