|Science Career Forum - Friday, Feb. 3, 2017|
|2/3/2017 12:00 PM - 2/3/2017 3:00 PM|
|Student Union, Theater Room 0120 (lower level) & The Bluffs Room 2110 (2nd floor)|
|Students and alumni with majors/minors in:|
• Clinical Lab Science
• Earth Science
• Environmental Studies
are invited to learn more about career opportunities in science.
• Panel: 12-1 p.m., Theater Room 0120 (lower level) - Hear from a panel of employers and scientists about careers in science and how to get them!
• The Chat Room: 1-3 p.m., The Bluffs Room 2110 (2nd floor) - Meet with employment representatives and scientists from regional companies and organizations.
• Agropur Ingredients
• Catalent Pharma Solutions
• Conservation Corps Minnesota & Iowa
• Fastenal Company
• Forage Genetics International
• Gundersen Health System
• Ingersoll Rand - Trane
• Mayo Clinic Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
• Mayo Clinic Health System
• Mississippi Valley Conservancy
• Organic Valley
• Superior Fresh, LLC
• USDA - NASS (National Agricultural Statistics Service)
• USFWS Genoa National Fish Hatchery
• U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
• Wisconsin Diagnostic Laboratories
No pre-registration is required for students. A program listing all of the organizations will be provided at the event.
If your organization is interested in participating, please contact Josh Bench at firstname.lastname@example.org.