You must have a WSCU student ID number to use Western's Career Management System, Careers For Mountaineers.
NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS:
You will have access to Careers for Mountaineers after your first semester starts and you have successfully registered for classes.
- New Users: Enter your username and password below and click LOGIN. Your username is your student ID (stuXXXXXX) and password is your birthdate (mmddyyyy) - no punctuation required. Please change your password upon logging in for the first time.
- Registered Users: Login using your username and password. If you cannot remember your password or username, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumni Users: You will need to contact Career Services via email at email@example.com to have an account created. Email your full name, year you graduated from WSCU, and your student ID number (if remembered).
Please read our Student Guide for help in navigating the system.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact:
Career Services Coordinator
Western State Colorado University