Welcome to Wheelock Works!
Thank you for choosing to recruit from Wheelock College's talented pool of students and alumni!
Employer Terms and Conditions:
Any institution, corporation, organization, agency or individual applying to use the facilities of the Wheelock College Center for Career Development hereby signifies its certification that it is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of of the Education Amendment of 1972 and Massachusetts state laws regarding nondiscrimination. In addition you certify that applicants will be given equal consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
Student information accessed by employers is to be used solely by that employer and must not be sold or otherwise distributed to any entity other than the specific employer who has access to Wheelock Works.
By logging onto Wheelock Works the employer agrees to the terms and conditions set forth by Wheelock College for the use of this online recruiting system.
Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in discontinuation of access to Wheelock Works. Other reasons for discontinuation of access may include, but are not limited to, invalid employer e-mail addresses, inappropriate messaging, and/or other items deemed inappropriate by the Center for Career Development or the appropriate designee.
The Center for Career Development may, from time to time, revise the Employer Terms and Conditions. Use of Wheelock Works is governed by the Employer Terms and Conditions at the time of use.
- Registered Users: Please login below.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the Click Here to Register link below to create a new account. You will be considered "pending" until you are activated and will receive a confirmation email.
For system assistance, please consult the Employer's Guide, or contact the Center for Career Development at email@example.com.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.