Welcome to Wittenberg University’s Online Job and Internship Career Services Database!
You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 1.5 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
Wittenberg has an individual posting system for employers who want to hire only Wittenberg students and alumni exclusively. We are also part of two consortium groups. You may choose to register and post positions to any or all of the following three boards; each board involves a separate registration process.
Wittenberg University and the consortium member institutions retain the right to refuse any job postings by any organization. Those organizations requiring candidates to invest, purchase supplies, or pay a fee as a condition of employment are excluded from posting positions. Listings will not be accepted from third party recruiters. Employers listing opportunities must comply with member institution commitments to nondiscrimination and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles of Conduct for Employment Professionals.
Employers seeking to post jobs and update contact information for "Wittenberg Only" go to the login boxes at the bottom of this page.
- Registered Users: Enter your username and password in the boxes below and click LOGIN.
- New Users: If you have NOT registered with this site before, click the “Click Here to Register” link below to create a new account.
- To post to the Columbus Area Consortium: Wittenberg University, Urbana University, Ohio Wesleyan, Ohio Dominican University, Capital University, Otterbein College go to: http://www.cocjobline.org
- To post to the Dayton Area Consortium: Wittenberg University, Cedarville University, Central State University, University of Dayton, Urbana University, Wilberforce University, Wilmington University, Wright State University, Clark State Community College, Edison Community College and Sinclair Community College go to: https://www.myinterfase.com/miamivalley/employer/
For further assistance, please contact our office at 937-327-7521
Career Services, Wittenberg University, PO Box 720, Springfield, OH 45501
Or for packages
225 North Fountain Avenue, Springfield, OH 45504