|LogicSoft Information Session|
|4/15/2013 2:00 PM - 4/15/2013 4:00 PM|
|Emerald Room - 010 Student Union|
|MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM |
LOGIC SOFT, INC. IS OFFERING ADVANCED TRAINING AND PLACEMENT SERVICES FOR DEVELOPING MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPERS AND CONSULTANTS!
Attend our specialized Microsoft Dynamics CRM Presentation at Wright State on Monday, April 15th at 2:00 PM. Pre-registration is requested.
Presentation will be held in the Emerald Room of the Student Union - adjacent to the Rathskellar.
Founded in 1997; Logic Soft specializes in professional IT staffing and consulting services to our clients.
Our resource pool includes but is not limited to Analysts, Programmer Analysts, Business Analysts, DBA's , Data Modelers, QA Testers, Project Leads, Enterprise Architects, Project & Program Managers, CMMI Process Consultants, System Integration Consultants.
We work very closely with our clients to understand and fulfill their needs. We match skills and desired experience and then propose the right candidates or solution to our clients. We monitor progress of our on site consultants on regular basis.
• Certified and Experienced Consultants
• Matching the expectation of the Client and Consultant
• Interviews by Technical and HR specialists
• Reference Checks
• Trained resources across skill sets from its database of nearly 500,000 software engineers.
• Ability to provide culturally global consultants at competitive rates.
• Proven LogicSoft methodology for selection and delivery
• Impressive Client list
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a platform for building enterprise applications. This platform is widely used throughout the business world for managing all aspects of corporate business.
Microsoft has spent years of development on this platform to make it an invaluable business tool that will last well into the future. They continuously update it’s performance, capabilities and ease of use to ensure businesses will continue to invest in it’s use well into the future.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultants and Developers are in high demand throughout a wide range of industries. Developers and implementors can market their specialized skills and enjoy higher salaries in a shorter period of time than those who are non-specialized developers.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a 'future proof' product.
• Microsoft committed to investing, developing, supporting and enhancing the product.
• Microsoft produced a consistent roadmap which sets out the long-term direction of Microsoft CRM.
• Key points CRM roadmap –
• Drives maximum user productivity.
• Provides business insight and collaboration, no matter what the person's role is within the business or organization.
• Builds on and enhances the core sales, service and marketing capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Continues to provide a flexible and scalable business solution platform.
Presentation is hosted by Career Services and does not imply endorsement of the program or the agency.